Advocates for Innocence Advisory Council
The Montana Innocence Project is dedicated to exonerating the innocent and preventing wrongful convictions. To increase our statewide impact, an Advocates for Innocence Advisory Council was established. To be successful, we believe it is critical that representatives from the legal community, community leaders, political leaders, and other stakeholders have the opportunity to provide input and service to our organization.
Advocates for Innocence Members
- John Bohlinger, Lt. Governor of Montana (Retired)
- John Cobb, Rancher and Montana State Senator (Retired)
- Robert Goldstein, Partner at Foley & Lardner, LLP (Retired)
- Lynda Moss, Montana State Senator (Retired) and Nonprofit Consultant
- Jim Regnier, Montana Supreme Court Justice (Retired)
- Brian Schweitzer, Montana State Governor (Retired)
- Pat Williams, U.S. Congressman from Montana (Retired)
Anna Whiting Sorrell, CSKT Tribal Health and Human Services Dept.